Legal Information and Disclaimer
1. The Information on this website is intended for guidance only. It is based upon our understanding of current legislation and is correct at the time of going to press. No liability is accepted by Crawfords Accountants LLP for actions taken in reliance upon the information given and it is recommended that appropriate professional advice should be taken.
2. Furthermore, this website contains links to external sources of information which we believe you will find useful. However, we are not responsible for the content or integrity of any external websites and, as such, accept no liability for any viruses or malware connected to those sites and any resultant damage caused.
3. Crawfords Accountants LLP is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at auditregister.org.uk for the UK and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number C002712507.
4. The use of the term “partner”, “principal” or “director” on this website or other communication from Crawfords Accountants LLP refers either to an individual member of Crawfords Accountants LLP or to an individual having a controlling interest in a corporate member of Crawfords Accountants LLP.
5. The firm is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.
6. Crawfords Accountants LLP is an English limited liability partnership incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 with registered number OC357368. A list of members is available at the registered office Stanton House 41 Blackfriars Road, Salford, Manchester, M3 7DB. Crawfords is a business name of Crawfords Accountants LLP.
7. E-mails you receive from Crawfords Accountants LLP and any attached files may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the firm. Any such e-mails are intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you receive an e-mail in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. The integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk or could contain viruses. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information.
8. Except where otherwise indicated, the copyright in all material on the website www.crawfordsaccountants.co.uk is held by Crawfords Accountants LLP and no part of the websites (including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without our written permission. All rights reserved.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made an order from us, we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive. If you have registered with us then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit the Business, by remembering your email address for you. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
The cookies used by this website include (but may not be limited to):
__utma: Google Analytics cookie that refers to the number of times you have visited our website and the first and the last visit times.
__utmb and __utmc: Google Analytics cookies that contain timestamps of time you enter and leave our website.
__utmz: Google Analytics cookie that tracks which search engine you have used to come to this website, which keyword(s) you used to find the website, which link(s) you have clicked on within the website and where you were located when you clicked that link.
FIRSTINT: This is a cookie that contains your session ID.
Should you disagree to the storage of first party cookies from this website on your device please click here to remove them. Note: cookies will be re-created if you visit another page on the site, so to make sure they stay removed, you’d need to leave the site immediately.
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.