Crawfords Accountants is one of the oldest independent accounting firms in Manchester. We offer a vast array of services and provide specialist sector advice that should cover even the most specific requirements that you may have.
If your requirements are not listed on our website we recommend that you contact us to arrange for a face to face meeting. We have dealt with many ‘out of the box’ projects including amongst others;
- Production of complex bespoke spreadsheets for high-level data calculations for not only accountancy use but in all other fields of business. This has included for example;
- Calculation of interest rates applicable on loans
- A spreadsheet based calculator used by GP’s throughout the UK to assess patients risk of heart attack and other cardiac events
- Property valuations
- Detailed analysis of an overseas bank’s loan book and profitability arising thereon
- Providing advice and assistance throughout the process of clients buying and selling their businesses
- Advising and giving appropriate support on business and company reorganisations
- Asset purchase or lease decisions
- Assisting companies with corporation tax tagging matters
- Crawfords insolvency and accounting teams work together in providing expert witness support and Insolvency advice and services.